Wednesday, 9 January 2013

A Cook as Devine as her recipies.

My first official sharing of information.....YAY......
my gorgeous buddy Julija Art blessed my life and unfortunately my deriaire when she introduced to me her Angel Food Cup Cakes....

Hear my words when i tell you that they are ammmmazzzzing.. I also often bake this as a bundt cake which my bestie tells me is her fave cake EVER.





To see more of Julija's yumminess hop over to her Facebook page by clicking HERE.


Here's my bundt version which was made with lurve for my bestie awwww. Lob in some fresh berries and dust with icing sugar or pixie dust and enjoy....

 
Jump over and 'like' Julijas Facebook page. Your taste buds will thankyou.
Enjoy my lovelies.
Kisses of Glitter
Taneith
xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. why thankyou cyber guru, i couldn't have done it without your help.....

      Delete
  2. memememeee ;) Taaaaniii, thank you for bloggin bout my page, deary :* I am all flattered out to impossible extent ;) love youuu xxx p.s good job on figuring out the whole thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hey there you queen of yumminess. it's my pleasure to spread the word about your fb page. it has changed my life -- wait til i blog about your snickerdoodles....
      big smooches
      xxxxxx

      Delete
    2. you're the sweetest, girl :* <3
      hope you had a lovely weekend xxx

      Delete
    3. thankyou sugar
      mmmmwwwaaahhh
      xxxxxxx

      Delete
  3. Oh, I have a big-time crush on sweet Julija too! She's just pure deliciousness!!!
    How gorgeous is your bundt cake, Taneith! I must try making one and presenting it to my bestie too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Jess i have a big-time crush on you, ohh guru of sparkle spreading...

      you have to try this recipie as a bundt cake - it's truely blissfull
      xxxxxx

      Delete